Important information before you apply
To be eligible for a stocks and shares ISA with us you must declare that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You are resident in the UK for tax purposes.
- All subscriptions made, and to be made, to your ISA come from a bank account in your name.
- You have not subscribed and will not subscribe more than £20,000 in total to a stocks and shares ISA and a cash ISA.
- You have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another stocks and shares ISA in the same tax year that you subscribe to this stocks and shares ISA
To be eligible for a unit trust with us you must be:
- 18 years of age or over.
Please remember that a unit trust is a different kind of investment from a bank or building society account. Whilst the capital in such an account is secure, a unit trust is a stock market-based investment and its value will fluctuate and neither the capital nor level of any income is guaranteed.
Key Investor Information Documents
All available in Adobe PDF format*.
*We are not responsible for external content accessed via 3rd party links within this site.
If there is anything that you don't understand, please call us on 03456 057777 and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.